Sunday 24 February 2008

Self Evaluation

Self Evaluation

Attainment 1
Attainment is as good as it can be in media lessons

Effort 2
i put most of my effort into media but it could be a bit better

Punctuality 2
i attend most lessons but there are some which i have missed out on, although i had good reasons for it, im not just being lazy

Submission and quality of homework 2
i need to improve a bit on handing in homework on time as i sometimes forget to do it, need to organise myself more on that aspect

Ability to work independently 1
my ability to work independantly is good as i prefer to work independantly as a student

Quality of writing 1
quality of writing is to the best of my ability at all times

Organisation of Media folder 3
its quite poor as i dnt have a folder for all my media sheets, but i do keep them all in one place, but i need to sort them out

Oral contributions in class 3
its not as good as it should be, need to contribute more

Standard of Module 5 blog 1
all tasks are complete and i complete tasks to the best of my ability

Standard of Module 6 blog 1
same situation as module 5 blog

Three achievements (www)
1. my quality of writing
2. the standard of my med 5 blog
3. the standard of my med 6 blog

Three areas of improvement (EBI)
1. attend all lessons and on time
2. answer more questions in class
3.improve my media folder, organise it more

No comments: